TAKE YOUR BUSINESS OR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE IDEA TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH STARTUP NZ
160 scholarships nationwide!
Scholarships are now available for the online Startup NZ Entrepreneurs Programme.
Take your idea to the next level and join fellow Kiwis working on our next generation of startups, small businesses and social enterprises.
Spring… It’s the season of inspired new beginnings
So if you’re working on an innovative new startup, small business or social enterprise idea, join our Spring 2022 Startup NZ Scholarship intake and get 12 months free access to the online Startup NZ Entrepreneurs Programme (worth $345!)
Like A business mentor in your pocket
Complete the informative and inspiring course lessons online from home and at a time that suits you:
- Learn the latest business startup processes to launch and grow new products
- Turn your ideas into an actionable business model fast
- Reduce risk and avoid common first-time business mistakes
- Learn about funding, team building and key marketing principles
- Build confidence to make your business vision a reality
- Learn from real entrepreneurs and startup experts
- Weekly Zoom support meetings
- Access tools and offers from industry experts to help you on your journey
Learn more about the programme and see what participants say about Startup NZ here!
Scholarships available for founders in the following regions
Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Gisborne, Hawke’s Bay, Taranaki, Whanganui, Manawatu, Wellington, Nelson-Tasman, Marlborough, Canterbury, Otago, West Coast, Southland.
Scholarship applications will open online on NZ Entrepreneur on 14 November as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week. Apply now!
12 October: Waiting list opens
14 November – 31 December: Applications open
How to apply
Thanks to our supporters we have scholarships available for up to 160 founders across NZ.
1. Complete the online application form on this page before 31 December 2022.
2. Successful scholarship recipients will be notified by email in the order they are processed.
3. Recipients will receive immediate access to all course content for 12 months.
Scholarships for each region will go fast so get in quick!
With Thanks to our supporters
Startup NZ Spring ’22 Scholarships are made possible thanks to the following supporters of NZ Entrepreneur and the startup community. Cheers team!